Build a webstore
on a privacy blockchain.
Grow your business
on your terms.
The Safex marketplace is an advanced e-commerce App on a blockchain.
It combines features of Amazon, Upwork and Shopify,
with a layer of privacy and decentralized security.
With its own privacy cryptocurrency specially created for marketplace payments,
Safex is solving major issues associated with centralized platforms.
- There is no middleman to withhold your money or limit your access to it.
- Value is transferred instantly, no need to wait for days on bank transfers.
- Monthly subscription fees do not exist.
- If you send the goods, you will get the money. Buyers cannot stop the transaction
and get your product without paying for it.
- Every transaction is private and it can be seen only by you.
- Code is open source. Third parties does not have possibility to secretly harvest
and manipulate data to gain advantage over competition.
- As a token holder you can benefit from revenue sharing. 5% of the coins collected
as a fee during any sale are distributed to holders of locked-in tokens.
- As a Title Account holder you can benefit from reserving important Titles (Keywords) such as “computers” or “books” early on.
This will provide you with an additional income, since all the sellers who wish to list their products in your Title
could pay you a fee for promoting their products.
- Building a shop on Safex is a simple process. Find out more by subscribing to the prelaunch signup
Read more about the functioning and technology of the Safex marketplace
Marketplace launches in 2020. Subscribe to get notified when it’s out!
Early subscribers will also get free account + Safex Cash airdrops.
Take your ecommerce business to the next level.
Special offer for pre-launch subscribers:
We will advertise your products and services for free among thousands of Safex community members.
This is a great way to test market potential and build interest in your products.
Use this opportunity to Subscribe for when your offering is desirable to Safex buyers without the counter obligation to open an account when marketplace is out.